Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bored



Wow, no posting since October? What gives....

Right now I should be working on homework, but I'm avoiding it. I baked banana nutella muffins, made a batch of hummus, cooked whole wheat 3 cheese pasta with brocolli and some baked chicken. Also watch Glee, Biggest Lose, and Raising Hope. But no homework was done ;-)

Things have still been pretty busy around here. Not quite so many activities, but I'm taking more credits for school. And 2 of my classes are self directed which means 1 I haven't even started (only 3.5 weeks left...SHIT!!), and the other is less than 1/2 done. Thank God at least 1 class I'm fully caught up on, getting an A...

Including this term I have 6 terms left of school. I am totally overwhelmed and not sure I'm going to make it. This makes me sad. I need to spend more time on the work, but online based classes are hard...

I started Weight Watchers in December. I've lost 12.4 lbs. Getting kind of discouraged. Joined a gym 3 weeks ago with a co-worker, we go 2-3 times at lunch. Need to go 1-2 times more to really make a difference I think. Tom and I are talking about joining The Courthouse because they have a kick ass deal that is only $35/month each at the club close to us (one of the less popular ones), and my work will pay $20/month towards a membership if I go an average of once a week. So it'd only be $50 for both of us. I'd keep my other gym membership--it's only $25/month and is worth it because of the lunch workout part....

Let's see....nothing else super exciting going on. Will have another new nephew this summer, but waaaaaaay over in DC, so I'm kinda bummed about that part. Trying to figure out travel plans for the year. Going to Houston in March for a conference for work, which is pretty sweet....Hoping for a trip to Florida to see my grandparents, and a trip to DC to see the baby. Hoping for a family trip in August--no clue where or doing what, but we'll figure something out.

That is all...carry on...

No comments:

 

site analysis