Sunday, October 10, 2010

Crazy busy

Our schedule these days involve both Tom and I work Monday-Friday, me 730am-4pm, and him 7am-6pm. Hopefully his hours will change back to 730am-5pm soon. Downside it, his job is 45min-an hour away, but we are just thankful that he has a job! And a good one at that.

Monday we have gymnastics for both kids, Jacob 445-545, Clara 445-645.
Tuesday we have jazz and ballet for Clara from 445-645. Jacob has scouts 2x month 615-8.
Wednesday we have gymnastics 445-545 for Jake and 445-645 for Clara.
Thursday we have football 430-530 for Jake and cheerleading from 530-630 for Clara. Then scouts once a month 615-8 for Jake
Fridays are free!!!

Thursdays become free as of november 1st. Clara will be changing to gymnastics on Fridays in the next month or so. It'll be 4-730, so we'll drop Mondays. Then we'll add a class for Jake on Wednesdays so he still gets 2 hours a week.

I'm taking 3 classes online. It's keeping me pretty busy. Trying not to procrastinate as much this term, but I feel it's a joke. I'm never going to change....

In big news, I'm 30! When the heck did that happen? Geez. 10 years ago to the day, 10-10-00, we found out that I was pregnant. Seems like forever ago and yesterday all at the same time.

10-04-10 was the 3rd anniversary of Gina passing away. :-( sigh.

Okay off to watch TV, and then go to bed. The benedryl I took 2 hours ago to clean the dresser and behind it have finally kicked in!


sarah said...

whew. i'm tired just reading that schedule!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! welcome to your 30's!

mmmm. scones.
i can't wait to make them!

Mary said...

Yeah I don't like to think about it. I need to find some carpool buddies or something!

30 isn't bad, I just didnt realize I'd care so much! Lol


site analysis