Sunday, October 10, 2010

Crazy busy

Our schedule these days involve both Tom and I work Monday-Friday, me 730am-4pm, and him 7am-6pm. Hopefully his hours will change back to 730am-5pm soon. Downside it, his job is 45min-an hour away, but we are just thankful that he has a job! And a good one at that.

Monday we have gymnastics for both kids, Jacob 445-545, Clara 445-645.
Tuesday we have jazz and ballet for Clara from 445-645. Jacob has scouts 2x month 615-8.
Wednesday we have gymnastics 445-545 for Jake and 445-645 for Clara.
Thursday we have football 430-530 for Jake and cheerleading from 530-630 for Clara. Then scouts once a month 615-8 for Jake
Fridays are free!!!

Thursdays become free as of november 1st. Clara will be changing to gymnastics on Fridays in the next month or so. It'll be 4-730, so we'll drop Mondays. Then we'll add a class for Jake on Wednesdays so he still gets 2 hours a week.

I'm taking 3 classes online. It's keeping me pretty busy. Trying not to procrastinate as much this term, but I feel it's a joke. I'm never going to change....

In big news, I'm 30! When the heck did that happen? Geez. 10 years ago to the day, 10-10-00, we found out that I was pregnant. Seems like forever ago and yesterday all at the same time.

10-04-10 was the 3rd anniversary of Gina passing away. :-( sigh.

Okay off to watch TV, and then go to bed. The benedryl I took 2 hours ago to clean the dresser and behind it have finally kicked in!

2 comments:

sarah said...

whew. i'm tired just reading that schedule!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! welcome to your 30's!

mmmm. scones.
i can't wait to make them!

Mary said...

Yeah I don't like to think about it. I need to find some carpool buddies or something!

30 isn't bad, I just didnt realize I'd care so much! Lol

 

site analysis