Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Yay for LOST!!

It was good. This season better answer all the questions! And I need to avoid this message board because I could spend hours upon hours browsing. LOL I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm not going to stop reading the spoilers and spoiler "what ifs."

Tom said he would watch the whole series with me once this season is out on DVD. It'll be a month long project. Or 2 months. We'll do it in the summer when crap TV is on.

I should be writing a paper on why Google bought out DoubleClick in 2007, but I don't care enough to do it. Sigh. It's not due until Friday night. Maybe I'll take my laptop to St Louis and write it in the 15 minutes before it's due??

I'm going to bake something yummy. Either peanut butter cookies, brownies, or oatmeal cookies. I can't decide...

No comments:

 

site analysis