Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Decemeber

This year I've decided I'm going to bake a new kind of cookie every week. Just for fun. And I'm thinking about making a different bread each week too. I need something productive and holiday-ish to do with all my time off ;-)

This week I'm going to make lemon bars and challah bread. Hopefully they both turn out.

I'm also going to try to bind the quilt I put together, and do some cleaning. I bought some things for the advent calender/house I bought last year. We're going to do it at night--when I was a kid we did it in the morning, but 3 days a week I'm gone by 615am, and I don't wanna miss it ;-)

I can't wait to get a tree!

1 comment:

Roy Vera said...

I too am an xray tech, I wanted to do something different like you so I created http://www.vismedical.com Keep up the work and keep having fun.

 

site analysis