Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hi

So things are pretty boring around these parts. Last weekend I got 17 scrapbook pages done, with about 6 or 7 more that are done minus pictures and journaling (they were classes I took).

At my weight in Monday morning I was down 1.8lbs which shocked the hell outta me. I was hoping for any loss, just not a gain, but pulled off a good week. It just goes to show that I did make fairly decent choices at the retreat, even eating steak both nights, and having some rees' pieces...

I'm trying to par down my work schedule, but it's not going as well as I'd like. This week I worked my normal Sun/Mon/Tue, then today for 4 hours, tomorrow for 4 hours, and Friday for 4.5 hours. Next week is better because I have all day Wednesday off, instead of 2 1/2 days like this week.

Well my potstickers are done, so I'm gonna go try to catch up on some tv.

2 comments:

Di said...

Good for you. I think I found the pound you lost. Right here, on my hip!

Chelle Y. said...

I need to get some scrapbooking done too. I have time. I am just too lazy.

 

site analysis