Thursday, March 13, 2008

hey hey hey

its fat albert! lol. sigh. good thing I can crack myself up...

not much going on around here except for work, and more work. Sarah and Daci and kiddos get here tonight from DC. I'm excited about that :-) I wish I could take more time off while they are here, but I should be happy for the days I do get to be off.

Still doing fairly well with weight watchers, now I'm down 13lbs. I haven't been doing as well as I could with the 8 healthy guidelines, but I try.

I'll try to write more, I know you all go crazy when I don't post. lol

2 comments:

Di said...

13 pounds is great! We all don't do as well as we should. Remember it is a lifestyle, so you aren't going to go a hundred percent all the time. I am proud of you.

Chelle Y. said...

Thirteen pounds? Great job, Mary! Keep it up!

 

site analysis