Tuesday, February 19, 2008

weight watchers

Okay I'm posting soley so I don't start eating candy. I'm having a strong compulsion to go grab a hand full of candy sugar yumminess from our "candy drawer." And deep down inside, I don't want to do it, and it would be a bad idea. So I'll post. Last week I lost 5.8lbs, this week I lost 1.8lbs. My goal is to lose 50lbs by my birthday (Oct 8th). Wish me luck.

Things have been pretty boring around here. Our internet was out from last Thursday to Monday. So it totally threw my project 365 off track, I'll have to try tofix it because I think I took pictures everyday...so we'll see.

I'm working too much, but I've decided that as of April 1st, I'll only pick up extra shifts that occur during the day while the kids are at school. I swing back and forth about this. I start to feel guilty if I'm not working extra days. Then once I agree to a bunch of extra shifts, I feel guilty for being gone.

We had such nice weather last week/weekend, and that's what helped me come to the above conclusion. I want to spend as many afternoons with my kiddos as I can. Sure the extra $100 a week I get for working Friday for 4 hours is nice, but we don't NEED it. So I can cut it.

Remind me of this post when I agree to take extra shifts again, okay?

I did something to my back. Not bad or anything, but I have this pulling feeling between my upper left hip and lower back. It sucks. Luckily I'm only working at the clinic tomorrow (so no stretcher pushing or patient transfers) and then on Friday when I work at one of my other jobs, I'll have 2 students with me. And they make their students do EVERYTHING :0)

Well off to pretend to work.

1 comment:

Susan's 365 said...

Great job on the weightloss...keep it up.

Walk away from the candy drawer!

 

site analysis