Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday

Well I didn't eat any candy the other night, so that's good. Yesterday I didn't do too well with eating, but I did track it all, so that's good.

I'm getting sick, but I hope its just a little cold or something. I keep getting sick. I guess its understandable due to the amount of sick people I deal with, but still. I just want the immunity part to hurry up and take stake in my body.

My goal is to get stuff done today around the house, but so far I've only gone to Costco, done a load of laundry, and play around on the computer. I still have 2 hours before I have to pick Clara up for ballet, so I'll get a LITTLE bit more done :-)

I just finished the Time Traveler's Wife. It was excellent. Thanks for everyone who mentioned it on their blogs. Next up is Water for Elephants and Under the Banner of Heaven. My goal is to read 100 books this year, but I've already forgotten some of the ones I've read. And I can't remember if I read some of them before the 1st of the year or after. Oh well. I know for sure I've read 7, so I need to step it up a bit...

I've read:
1.) Atonement
2.) Mommy Tracked
3.) Odd Mom Out
4.) Jemima J
5.) Time Traveler's Wife
6.) Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes
7.) Behind the Scene guide to Disneyland

It seems like I've read more than that, but I can't remember...

No comments:

 

site analysis