Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday

Today was fairly uneventful. Good things:
  • we finally found renters for our old house.
  • we went and saw Bee Movie. I think it was okay, but I don't remember really...
  • I got to sleep in until 10am.
Bad things:
  • Clara wet the bed last night for the first time in almost 6 weeks. Of course she was in OUR bed.
  • We watched Reign Over Me. It made me sad.
  • My hands are already all dry and chapped, and its not even December yet. Plus I've basically been off since Tuesday (the 1 patient I had Wed. night doesn't count, nor do the 5 from Friday...).
Other stuff:
  • I had to bring a bunch of shit over from the old house. The new renters want to move in next weekend. The problem is we haven't touched the house since we moved, and one bedroom is still full of shit. There are so many kids clothes that need to be sorted, its not even funny. Sigh.
  • I rented Sicko, Even Almighty, and Tara Road to watch. I didn't realize 2 of those, plus Reign Over Me, are all 2 day rentals. And of course I work the net 3 days. I think I'll take Sicko to watch at work, it's only fitting, no?
  • I have a feeling we'll start watching lots of movies. Damn writers strike.
  • I made a kickass left overs casserole today. Mashed potatoes and cheese make everything better.
Well I'm off to bed. Darn work tomorrow......

4 comments:

Di said...

Ahh, life! Stinks sometimes. I love that you can't remember what the Bee movie was like. Did you fall asleep?

Chelle Y. said...

I am sick about the writer's strike. Maybe I'll take this "time off" to do something called reading? Hahahahaha!

Chelle Y. said...

Oh, I hated "The Bee Movie." You should take your daughter to see "Enchanted." Now, that was cute.

Unknown said...

I want your casserole recipe! Sounds yummy. The boys actually nearly sat through Bee Movie! It was quite exciting that at no point did we have to drag a hyper kid out of the theatre!

 

site analysis