Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday TV quote of the night

"Are they gonna hang em like they did Saddam Hussein?" -some kid from kid nation. Talking about killing a chicken. It struck tom and I as odd that a 10 yr old would say that....

I'm very much excited for tomorrow night TV. YAY for the Office, CSI, Grey's, and Without a Trace. Hooray!

I'm sad about Gina. I don't really want to type it all out right now, but she could really use your prayers and happy thoughts for peace and comfort.

3 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Prayers heading your way for Gina.

geenalyn said...

GIna is in my thoughts Mary....if you want an ear you know how to reach me

Chelle Y. said...

I love Thursday night television!

Yes, I will pray fo Gina. That's all I feel like I can do because I have no idea what she is going through right now.

 

site analysis