Monday, September 03, 2007

blah blah blah

ugh.

fight finally occured reguarding last post. not fun. kids overheard. sigh.

gina's not doing well. her feet/lower legs are starting to swell. sign of her kidney's not being productive enough. she's not eating much, or even drinking much water (only a bite or two at a time/few sips of water compared to how much she was consuming in the last few weeks).

my schedule is all screwed up. tomorrow 11-11, wed 11-11, fri 1-6, sun 10-10, m/t 11-11. i hope gina can hang on til next week.

she finally talked to margo about her dying. seems to have gone over fairly well. only time will tell.

did I ever post that jake lost 2 teeth?

clara goes back to school tomorrow. she's excited.

jake starts on wednesday. he's excited. 2 neighbor boys are in his class, plus 1 soccer teammate. i can drop him off on wednesday, but since i am working, my mom is picking him up.

we're trying to get clara signed up for dance class, but our schedule will be all fed up. it starts at 315 on thursdays. jakes school gets out at 315.... who knows how this is going to work...

blah blah blah.

night.

4 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

You sound like you need this right now...

(((Mary)))

Kimmykay said...

Just wanted to post a hug too. You are such a strong woman. You have done so many amazing things (school, job, etc). Don't let the little things get to you. Just swat him.

jeanne_bean said...

{{{Mary}}} I'm so sorry to hear that things are so tough right now. I can't even imagine what you are going through. You are an amazing woman and you have a great family.

Like I've said before, if there is anything I can do to help you or your sister, please let me know. I wish I could offer you more than hugs, friendship and support.

Di said...

My prayers are with you. Hang tight, love one another. God bless you and Gina!

 

site analysis