Thursday, June 15, 2006

YAWN

We were SOOOOOOOOOO SLOW today at work. It was sucky. But I read alot. I started Little Children yesterday at work, and if tomorrow is anything like today, I'll finish it tomorrow.

I made the mistake of falling asleep at 730, then waking up around 9. Now I'm not tired at all, but I have to get up early tomorrow since I forgot to get Clara a snack to take to daycare tomorrow (her birthday is Saturday). The kid party is on Saturday, so I have to get a cake tomorrow, and some sort of goodie bags. I have no idea if any kids are even going to show up, seeing as I haven't heard from any of the parents. I don't think Jake would care if no one came, but I'll feel badly for him if that happens :( I think I'm more sensitive than he is...

Clara wants a bike for her birthday. Tom has one stashed out in the garage that he just needs to clean up. It's bright pink, she's going to love it. And she wants a pink care bear. I've gotten her 4 or 5 my little ponies (yay for Target clearence ;) and a dora furniture set she doesn't have yet (for her doll house). That should be more than plenty. Ohh and some new clothes. She loves clothes ;)

Well I'm going to go lay in bed and hopefully conk out.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Well silly Chelle, that's how we all know each other! From a June mommies board. Then Alien and I both have 2nd kid June birthdays too.

 

site analysis