Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Portland my ass

Anyone watched Saved last night? It's apparently set in Portland, Or, but it must be some other Portland...NONE of the outdoor shots looked like Portland.

Saved was okay. Had some interesting camera work, but the acting/lines were iffy. And kind of predictable. I liked the sound track though. I'll watch it next week for sure ;) And I like that it's on TNT so they say asshole, and I think TNT allows shit. Makes it OH SO FUN to watch....

Today was okay at work. Not super busy, but since I'm an only (student) this week, I get to do lots of shit. Nothing too exciting today, a bunch of chest x-rays. I think I only had to repeat two. YAY me.

Look what I missed last night! Why does the good shit come in so late, the stabber should have called to make sure I was still there before attacking.....

Off to watch Last Comic Standing, nighty night!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's probably it. Damn canada ;) (sorry geena and kath!)

 

site analysis