Monday, May 15, 2006

hmm

Anyone watch Desperate Housewives? In the seen where they tell Carlos and Gabby that their maid is pregnant, they have a chest x-ray in the background. And it was hung up side down.

Just finished watching Grey's Anatomy. Very mixed feelings. Of COURSE I cried, but damnit, Tom watched it with me, so it just wasn't the same...I'm glad it's end of the season, but hopefully won't forget everything that 'went down' by September when the season starts up again.

In case anyone was wondering, it's fucking HOT right now. Still 75 degrees out. It's Oregon people, only supposed to get in to the 90's in July and August, and only for about 15 days TOTAL all summer. Of course we don't have our 1 measly AC unit out, so we're just swealtering...

It was warm at work today too. Granted I do work in the bat cave, so it's not horrible, but still hotter than normal. I hope we have a mild summer, or I'm going to be having to put deoderant on 5x's a day....

3 comments:

Shanna said...

only you would notice!! and um, i don't have a tv or maybe i wouldn've!

Mary said...

Don't get sucked in to TV. It's bad. I'm glad it's summer time and rerun season. Enough TV is enough :)

Di said...

I love Desperate Housewives. We don't watch much TV, but that is one show I look forward to. I make sure the little one's are tucked away in bed so I can devote my full attention, but I missed that. I am surprised, I usually LOVE finding stuff like that.

 

site analysis