Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Very odd

I decided to get my hair cut last night. I was driving home from school, it was 430, the daycare closes at 6:15, and I didn't want to pick the kids up yet. But I also didn't want to drive home (going past the daycare) only to leave an hour later to pick them up. So instead I went to "Family Perm and Cut" to get a hair cut.

There's only a guy working there. He asked if I was waiting for someone (maybe a different stylist?) I said no, so he started to cut it. I told him I wanted a good 4-5 inches cut off. This was single handedly the ODDEST hair cut I ever recieved. Just the way he did it. I can't even describe it.

Anyways, he ended up trimming about 1.5-2" off. Uh yeah. Sweet.

Him: did I cut enough off?

me: yeah it looks fine (just wanting to get the hell outta there)

him: you can come back in the next couple of days if you want it shorter

me: we'll see.

okay then, I think I was his first female cutee. But he trimmed off all the dry, split ends, and he didn't butcher it or anything, so if I really want it shorter, I can take it to a real place and it get it cut shorter and styled. Thank God I didn't ask him for any layers.......

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOL, for the love of GOD do not go back to him for anything drastic!

 

site analysis