Friday, December 30, 2005

...

Today was not the greatest day, but I don't feel like bitching--suprising, eh?

I did get to go to Target and got a shitload of stuff on clearence. I had some gifts cards to spend plus some dvd's I got rainchecks for from Thanksgiving weekend but they were always out of stock.

Then I got to go see the Ringer with Jamie and Amanda. Tom was kinda pissy about it, but whatever. He goes and sees movies that I want to, so I don't care.

Tomorrow we're going to our friends house, which will hopefully turn out okay. All I know is tonight both Tom and I were in bad moods, so that needs to clear up before then or I can see a huge fight happening when one of us (okay me...) is shitfaced.

Okay my favorite invention is clorox bleach wipes, especially when I'm called in to the bathroom- 'there's poop on the floor'.

2 comments:

mamatulip said...

Hope you have a good night tonight...and yes, I agree, Clorox wipes are the best thing since sliced bread.

Mary said...

I had alot of fun!!

thanks kath and janet! :)

 

site analysis