Friday, December 30, 2005

...

Today was not the greatest day, but I don't feel like bitching--suprising, eh?

I did get to go to Target and got a shitload of stuff on clearence. I had some gifts cards to spend plus some dvd's I got rainchecks for from Thanksgiving weekend but they were always out of stock.

Then I got to go see the Ringer with Jamie and Amanda. Tom was kinda pissy about it, but whatever. He goes and sees movies that I want to, so I don't care.

Tomorrow we're going to our friends house, which will hopefully turn out okay. All I know is tonight both Tom and I were in bad moods, so that needs to clear up before then or I can see a huge fight happening when one of us (okay me...) is shitfaced.

Okay my favorite invention is clorox bleach wipes, especially when I'm called in to the bathroom- 'there's poop on the floor'.

5 comments:

mama_tulip said...

Hope you have a good night tonight...and yes, I agree, Clorox wipes are the best thing since sliced bread.

Janet said...

Mary I hope you both cheered up and had fun at your friends! Happy New Year!

Mary said...

I had alot of fun!!

thanks kath and janet! :)

Debt Help said...

Get your free no hassle debt consolidation quote today Student loan consolidation home loans, Mortgage refinancing, and Home equity line of credit
Lower your monthly payments and get out of debt in less than half the timePay less monthly and get rid off all your high interest bills today, get your free quote and regain control over your finances.

superclosetnerd said...

I'm doing some research on my new candle website trying to get ideas on colors, themes, etc. Looks pretty good here and I'll keep the bookmark. candle holder

 

site analysis