Friday, July 23, 2010

Well Tom has been BBQing alot, so that's good I guess.

Tho I'm getting frustrated with them only watching TV and playing video games all day, and then the kids fighting, and Tom being bored blah blah blah. Then leave the fucking house!! Don't ask the kids what they want to do, just take them somewhere. If you're home 5 days a week, it shouldn't be a big deal to go to one of the splash pad parks...

Jake had a great time a Cubscout camp. I wish I could have gone with him. Another thing to be annoyed about, Tom bitched about having to go non-stop the week before, then had an okay time. I WANTED to go, and would have loved it. Atleast I was able to go up for the closing dinner and campfire and got to see some of the activity stuff.

Tom and I leave for Seattle tomorrow at lunch time. His cousin is getting married on Sunday, so we're going up for 2 nights. The kids were going to go with us, but Jake's best friends' birthday party is tomorrow afternoon. It's always a big deal, I think this year it will include a bonzi water slide, portable rock climbing tower, and a big bouncy obstcale course. They'll stay with my parents for 2 nights, and I think they'll have fun. Tho Clara said she was sad to not be with us, but "You'll always be in my heart" Awww how sweet :-)

School is going okay, but I keep putting stuff off. I have a 3-5 page paper due on Sunday. I just started it tonight after having 2 drinks. Got 3 paragraphs done, and I had to quit. Too boring. I figure I'll work on it in the car tomorrow on the way to Seattle.

Okay off to bed, I've been downloading books on the kindle app for my iphone, and I have "Fly Away Home" to finish. Kind of depressing, but looks like the end might be good...I only have the equivilent of maybe 30 pages left? Hard to tell for sure since the kindle doesn't give page numbers, only locations....

3 comments:

The Edelbrocks said...

I always put stuff off until the last minute... the pressure works in my favor. Have fun without the kiddos this weekend!

Mary said...

Ok good news Jamie--it's not due till 11pm Monday. I will write it at gymnastics onmonday afternoon ;)

Di said...

I have a friend who just got back from Seattle. I would like to visit.

I am reading Falling from Fashion a free one on Kindle (for iPad) I recommend it! Cute so far

 

site analysis