Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's that time of the year again!

County fair time that is. Going to head to the Marion County Fair with some friends who are involved in it. Plus side is that we get in for free, and usually the kids get to ride those rickety scary rides for free.

I'm looking forward to some junky horrible for you fair food. Then later tonight, I'll wish I never even looked at it.

Week one of Tom home with the kids went pretty well, but I think I'm going to need to start kicking some ass in order for him to actually do anything. Like cleaning or laundry. WTF, he's home all day with 2 kids who will spend hours outside playing with the neighbor kids. There's no excuses!!

I'll update later this week on how that all works out ;-)

1 comment:

Di said...

ha ha my hubby is off every other Friday and I used to come home from work and hear "What is for dinner?" Oh, I don't think so. The understanding now is if you are home you take care of whatever needs taking care of, even if that means ordering pizza!

 

site analysis