Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday (so creative!)


Here's a picture from when the cousins were here. That's Alexandru on the back of the couch, then Clara, Margo, William (holding Doggie the meerkat) and Jacob.

Amber you were right, I made it through the week. It was draining mentally, and I did my best not to bleed any of the doctors I had to start IVs on. Haha. Some little things I have to keep tweaking and fixing, but other than that, it went well.

This upcoming week we are having applications on our new Radiology Information System, or RIS. Since I'm the PACS administrator, by default I get to be in charge of this as well. Luckily the x-ray supervisor will be learning as much as she can too, so it won't all fall to me. I'm not nearly as nervous about this side of things, as I was with the CT apps...

Today was the first game of the season for Jacob. He had a good game, we only had tears one time. It was his first time on base, and when he rounded second he was going to go for third, but the runner on third stayed, so he got tagged out. He was upset, understandably. But got over it, and had a great rest of the game. It was nice to see a few people we knew through various channels both on our team and on the other team.

Clara gave us a scare a couple of times. That girl is growing up far too fast. At one point she hopped on one of those electric scooters and started to go for a ride. She hadn't asked if it was okay, and she didn't have a helmet or anything on....The other time we told her she could play by one field with her friends, but then when they left, she was no where to be found. She had gone over to a field on the other side of the grounds....She is now grounded from Disney Channel and Nick.

I'm trying hard to spend a couple of hours on Saturdays to get as much done as possible around the house, so we can enjoy the rest of the weekend. Today we got the kitchen scrubbed down, and have been working on the massive amounts of laundry. I think we should get rid of all of our clothes except for 5 outfits each. Simplify stuff...lol

We have a sitter coming over tonight, no idea what Tom and I are going to do. Maybe just get dinner and go have a drink or something. Oooh or we could get all crazy and return stuff to 4 different stores that I've been putting off...how to choose?!?!

No comments:

 

site analysis