Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Almost term end

I can't wait for this term to be over! I have a few hours left to finish my paper. I think if I spend a couple of good chunks of time on it, I'll be okay. Due next Tuesday. I have 2 tests left for my intro to business class. I only have to take 1, but unless I get a 95 or higher on the first, I'll take both. I got a 76 on my first test, so I'd love to get rid of that score if possible.

Jamie I need to bring you treats sometime. I've been so sporadic with my baking...Sticking mainly to bread or pizza...

I'm watching Biggest loser and it's making me sick watching them eat all this crap for a challenge. Ugh.

LOST totally screwed with my mind tonight! I'm feeling bittersweet about the show ending. I want to know what's happening, but I'm sad to see it end!! Plus it's soooo dark this season. I wonder if anyone will make it out alive?

I want to start sewing more. I need to carve out some time for that. I want to start with a simple quilt and a skirt or two for Clara...Any recommendations on easy skirt patterns? I've never sewed ANY clothes, other than Clara's smock for halloween. No experience with elastic or stuff to attach with...

Okay off to bed, I have so much I want to get done tomorrow!!

No comments:

 

site analysis