Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Twenty-ten. Two-thousand ten. How the heck did that happen?

I want to make resolutions. Kind of. More like set goals?

  • I'm going to "journal" more. Really just post more ;-) I'm debating starting a new blog just for me, but we'll see how ambitious I become.
  • Some how lower the stress in my life. Not sure how, little ways I suppose...
  • Cook more. Doesn't have to be fancy. Doesn't have to be really healthy. Just has to be made by me, or Tom, or all of us together.
  • Take more pictures. Just the normal day to day stuff with the kids, or the pets, or cooking, or anything really.
  • Cut back. On spending, eating out, time online, watching TV, on stuff.
  • Create more. Whether it's scrapbooking, quilting, knitting, or baking, create.
  • Spend more time outside. Even in the rain. Heck I've live in Oregon my whole life, I don't melt in the rain.
  • Have a better attitude at work. Luckily I'm one of the nice, happy, chipper peoplein my department, but I feel like I do an awful lot of complaining. I want to be happy at work. I don't want 36 hours of hell a week.

I think that's more than enough for now. Hopefully I'll be back with a post tomorrow and/or a picture. That's my goal for now, a post a day. Even just "I'm going to work."

1 comment:

Di said...

I need to post more too. I don't really enjoy cooking on weeknights but since I have been shopping for the week I hate it less (because I know what I am having) although it still seems to be me who does the cooking. I would like to see that change.

 

site analysis