Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Stupid airfare....

I just want to go to DC for spring break to visit Sarah and Daci and "babysit" William while he's out of school. So guess how much airfare is the Thursday-Sunday I'd want to fly there, and the Saturday-Monday I'd want to fly home. Alot.

So tonight I get on Travelocity. Oooooh look only $215/person round trip! I tried to book like 10 different combos and EVERY BLEEPING TIME the price would magically go up by the time I got to the booking page. FU travelocity, and FU american airlines.

sigh.

I'm sad.

2 comments:

Tink said...

Airfare is ridiculous right now. I tried to find tickets for Hoop and I to his Dad's house in TN for February and it was $500 each! I thought they'd accidently given me the price for first class. Nope. They just suck.

Kitty said...

I know. I have the feeling my kids will never see the inside of an airplane until they can buy the tickets themselves...

 

site analysis