Monday, October 13, 2008

Ouch

My mouth hurts. I HATE the dentist. Hate em. I'm never going back. (until 11/20 for a cleaning).

Yay for tylenol3, but boo that it's a prescription.

I have no idea what to do about Jake and homework. It's a huge struggle all around. Anyone have any ideas? He doesn't have a whole lot of it, just a little blurb about writing every week day, and a about a page of math--but not like 25 problems or anything, just a worksheet about concepts, sorting, patterns ect. It worries me that we are having these problems already. It's not that he doesn't know how to do the work, he does. I think he's just bored by it or something.

I've been trying to get our spending under control. Using a little budget thing and estimating on some costs, we spend $400/month more than we make. Sucky. Timme to start cutting the crap.

1 comment:

Di said...

Have him do it right before there is something else he wants to do. Before he watches tv or plays outside, tell him to do a page of homework. Helps get it out of the way and less staring out in space

 

site analysis