Monday, October 27, 2008

Not much to say

Something I can never say again with out flat out lying.

"You may get a hot flash, a funny taste in your mouth, and feel like you're wetting your pants. But you won't, that's just a sensation and will go away shortly"

Yeah someone peed on my CT table. sigh. And it wasn't even a LOL (little old lady).

The guy from work who has been out since 9/15 was supposed to be back today. But he's going to be gone another 2-4 weeks. Not only did a family member have major surgery, now he has a major infection....prayers to ES

This means I can still come in to work an hour early to get some OT. Always a good thing.

I can't wait for next week. The election will be over!! YAY!

I have so much TV to catch up on, it's not even funny. I've not watched any CSI, Boston Legal, or CSI NY other than the first episode. And no Biggest Loser. I just don't have time. I figure I'll try to catch up on CSI's before they get booted from OnDemand. Boston Legal I'll try to rent or something. Who knows, and really...who cares??

Time to go home--hope everyone has a good week if I don't check in later.

1 comment:

Tink said...

Wait... WHY did someone pee on the table??

 

site analysis