Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Weekend, Gone.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only Jon Stewart fan. Sorry Chelle, he's funny ;-) But I guess you have to have a certain mindset to appreciate it....

Yesterday we tried to track the infamous AKP down, but she fled the city so it was a failure. Maybe next time....

We went to a street fair. It was kind of lame. But I'm not nearly hip enough, so I'm sure that's why I thought that...Though we went to a really cute kids store, and I could have dropped some serious cash, but only spent $5. go me. After that we went to a little weird co-op grocery store. It had high end organic hippie shit, and the cheapest hot dogs money could buy. Very weird mix.

Then we saw the inlaws. I took a 300 piece HSM puzzle to do with Clara. Instead my MIL and I put it together on the hard hard hard tile floor. It only took 45 minutes. lol. Clara loved it once we finished it. We decided pizza would be good for dinner, so we trucked over to Papa's Pizza. The place was empty, seeing as it was after 8pm, so the kids had a blast playing with the other 2 family of kids there.

Today we did a whole lot of nothing. Tom went in to work to get some stuff done, and I took the kids to church. It wasn't my first choice of churches, and holy moly the pastor kept going and going and going. Like way too long. luckily I had my iphone. I know I'm going to burn in hell, don't remind me. I didn't have a chance to drive all around the parking lot to scope out bumper stickers. My dad parked RIGHT by the exit so everyone could see his Obama one...

After that we went to the dog park, then sat around.

Exciting, no?

I do have Clara's lunch made, her ballet gear by the door, and Jake's backpack laid out. And Both kids set out clothes for tomorrow. We might actually leave the house on time! I just have to drop Clara off right at 7am when her school opens. Then head to work. Yay for day shift, I guess...I'm just not a morning person....

Here's a video

2 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Sorry you weren't able to track down AKP. I would love to hear an update from her and see some photos of those kiddos.

LotoFoto said...

omg Mary! That video is hilarious!! Thanks for that!
I'm sending it to dh at work...

 

site analysis