Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Back to work

Ya know I think I could get used to not working. Or for once taking vacation time to sit around at home. I know I shouldn't bitch, I get 3 or 4 days off from work a week. But still, by day 3 off, I really really don't want to go back...It won't be horrible when I'm there, I'd just rather be at home with my kiddos.

Tonight we played parents vs. kids at t-ball practice. It was alot of fun. There were almost twice as many parents as there were kids, but hey, 6 or 7 outfielders are fine :-) Clara played too, and was so proud to get hits!

I'm not sure I how I feel about this Obama/Clinton deal. It's bugging me. I can't handle it for another 5 months. Well 3 months, but whatever. Enough already.

I made chicken stock for the very first time. It turned out yummy as chicken noodle soup. I should do this EVERY time I get rotissery chicken or do the whole one on the BBQ.

Only 2 weeks til we start getting our CSA box. I'm excited!

Also 2 weeks til we leave for St Louis. I'm traveling with my sister and the kids. It SHOULD go okay. Fingers crossed. I'm hoping to catch up on my reading on the trip. I'm still like 20 books behind....

I started back with weight watchers today. I didn't go over in points, but holy shit its hard to say NO. Damn it.

1 comment:

Di said...

Wow, I need to go to WW, I am SO lazy. I know what you mean about taking time off. It is so hard to get back into the groove.

Good luck on the trip, I am sure it will be WONDERFUL!

 

site analysis