Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday

Well we got the snow day on Monday, Tom stayed home from work with the kids because the roads were still crappy at 530am (when he normally leaves for work).

Tuesday was a normal day. Clara had gymnastics, so I went with her because she always wants me to go watch. It was nice to chat with some of the moms I only see at birthday parties, and see what a trouble maker Clara is ;-) I guess they let the kids choose which group to be in (they are split in to 4 or 5 groups of 8 kids), and Clara was with her 4 best friends. And they totally goofed off and did the stuff 1/2 assed or super rushed the whole time.

It was snowing when I left work last night--there were about 3 inches on the ground at my work, but only 1-2 inches at home. It snowed a bit more over night, so they cancelled school again. This time Tom went to work, and I stayed home. My boss actually called my at 7am to inform me that school was closed and to tell me to stay home. Even tho the clinic is across the street....

Now the kids are outside playing with the neighbor kids and having fun. I'm being lazy and watching the Price is Right. I got season 2 of Weeds to watch yesterday, but Tom wants to watch it too, so it has to wait until tonight. Boo.

No comments:

 

site analysis