Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So pissed off now...

I'm 1/2 way season 2 of weeds and I was looking at the IDMB message board for Martin Donovon, and someone posted a huge spoiler. I'm pissed. I knew how many episodes he was going to be on, so I knew he wasn't a permanat fixture past this season, but I didn't want to freaking know what happens. UGH.

I find it kind of funny that I'm this upset, seeing as one of my favorite websites is spoilerfix. Go figure.

Oooh rumor on the streets is that the WGA ***might*** be coming close to ending the strike. I don't know how true that is, I've heard this rumor numerous times, but in this case I read about it in more than one place so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Daaamn it's windy outside. We have a huge pine tree in our back yard and it's just getting blown around....I'm gonna have a hard time falling asleep tonight. Great.

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I love to read the spoilers, only because I am a nervous person as it is. It lessens the stress factor in my life. Haha!

Tink said...

That was the reason Hoop and I started watching Lost on TV. At first we agreed to watch the episodes only after they hit DVD, to avoid the commercials. But then someone spoiled the ending of season 1 and we were like, "OK, that royally blows. Let's not let that happen again."

 

site analysis