Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sometimes I hate working in healthcare

Every once in awhile I get this pain on the right side of my chest. It's like 3" below my collar bone, right near my sternum. Usually it just occurs for a few minutes, then goes away. It's been like this for like 30 minutes now and all I can think is that I'm having a heart attack. Or there is plaque about to break free, or I have a blockage or something. I don't know.

And now I don't want to go to bed, because I'm worried I'll die. Stupid, I know. sigh.

3 comments:

Di said...

If you think you will die if you go to bed. DON'T go to bed!

Maybe, I don't know, while you are at work, you could have someone take a look at you? Might be worth checking out!

Carrie said...

Sounds like my cartilage issue! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the recipe. I'll have to try it!!

 

site analysis