Monday, October 15, 2007

Too much effort....

I was going to post this big long blog about how pissed/dissapointed I am in one of my only in life best friends, but I don't feel like it now. Maybe tomorrow.

I just don't understand how someone could let themselves be treated so horribly, and then just shrug and say but I love him. I know he has a problem (addiction) but he can change. Bull fucking shit.

sigh.

Anyone have a good Monday? Anyone at all? Cuz mine was shitty. But I have plans to meet my brother for breakfast tomorrow at a really yummy cafe place, so hopefully tomorrow will be much better. I mean really.

Start the day off with a text from your above mention best friend saying "I have to be honest I'm seeing xxxxx (who is in jail)" OR start the day off with fucking kick ass biscuits and gravy and a cheesy omelet??!??!

3 comments:

Tink said...

I hate Mondays. I think they should be wiped off the map. I hope your day is going better today!! ((HUG))

Chelle Y. said...

I'd chose the biscuits! :)

Susan's 365 said...

Hope tomorrow is better. I would definitely go with the yummy breakfast.

 

site analysis