Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Things

I miss Gina. From time to time it just hits me that she's gone. GONE.

...

I don't know what to do about Clara. She's not happy at school this year, she's really missing me. I think I might pull her out 1 day a week, so she'll only be there 4 days, 2 for 6 hours and 2 for 8 hours. She cries almost every day at drop off, and Tom said she's still acting really upset on the nights I'm not home.

My stomach is not feeling well. I've decided I need to cut out bacon, and crappy chinese food. The bacon omlet yesterday screwed my stomach up last night, and then now the crappy chinese food is blech.

I screwed up at work last night. I kind of embellished my abilities and it bit me in the ass. I apologized, but I was very embarressed. Sigh.

I don't know why we can't get our money in order. There is no reason for it, other than being stupid. It's just like the money is disapearing...

A dealership just over an hour away with no traffic is trying to get Tom to come work for them. The problem is he'd have an extra 12-15 hours of driving a week. Right now he's just about 15 minutes from his job. He's just so unhappy there, so I can't blame him for wanting to leave, but if he's not getting home til 7 most nights, I'm really going to miss him. :-( Plus trying to figure out if it's worth the extra money when gas would be about $250-$300 a month.

Well I'd best get some shit done before I have to go pick up the kiddos. My relaxing day wasn't very relaxing, though I did get to meet Tom for shitty chinese for lunch.

2 comments:

Di said...

sigh. I know what you mean about money. Where does it go? I don't have anything new, but I seem to be spending like crazy! Blame it on the kids!

Sorry about Clara, sometimes it is so hard for kids. You should have her when you are home while you can, maybe that will help!

Kimmykay said...

Hugs to Clara and You. I hope all works out for everyone. Change is so hard. I know what you mean about the money. sigh.

 

site analysis