Wednesday, September 12, 2007

La de da

Clara starts ballet tomorrow--I have to go buy her the clothes tonight. She is SO excited about it. Jake is doing better with soccer, Tom has been playing with him everyday even if just for a few minutes. He told me this morning that he DOES like to play, and wants to keep playing. So that was good news.

I'm tired of working. I can't wait til I'm just working 3 days a week. That will make me happy.

I've been spending time everyday with Gina, even if only for a little bit.

So that's all. Not alot going on, just keeping on....

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

If I had a little girl, I would want her to be in ballet! I think little girls in ballerina outfits are so cute!

Di said...

Siobhan loved ballet. It is so cute to see them all dressed up too.
Sorry, as always, that you are working so much!

 

site analysis