Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bad Monday

So glad it's Tuesday. Yesterday just sucked.

I went to the gym and worked out with my trainer and she kicked me ass. I am SO sore today.

After that I went to work where it was fairly busy, then one of our 2 rooms needed a fix, but it took 2 hours for the service guy to get there.

We had a very busy night in the ED and they were short staffed, which in turn meant they wouldn't (or couldn't?) send the guy they hired to do transport for CT because our scanner is about 150 yards away. And the stretchers they have there SUCK. Like hurts your back to push solo sort of thing...

I didn't even get to eat dinner until 9pm. I'm really hoping it slowed down the rest of the night for the other tech, cuz it was not fun...

I hope today goes better. Sorry this is all disjointed, I'm tired. YAWN

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

At least you have the character to work out! I quit! :)

Di said...

ha ha and I am too lazy!

 

site analysis