Monday, June 11, 2007

So tired

Graveyard is not so good on the sleeping part of your day....

The birthday party went well yesterday (well still today in my world ;) I think there were 14 kids that showed up and all the parents stayed. It got a little overwhelming at times, but all the kids seemed to have a really good time. It ended up costing a bit more than we expected, but that's just the way things go...

We should find out more tomorrow about the house. Or today I mean. Whatever. Yawn.

Well I'm off in 25 minutes, and I have't slept yet. Go me. I watched Big Fish (I cried), Ocean's 11, and now I'm watching random episodes of the Office. Oh I also took some x-rays, more than usual :) And stocked the supplies (Apparently no one does it except me, it was really low), and wandered around.

tomorrow night I think I'll sleep....

1 comment:

Di said...

You are getting sleepy... sleepy. Now sleep!

 

site analysis