Thursday, April 26, 2007

13 things I NEED to do

  1. Sort through the kids cloths to figure out what will fit for summer, and what to get rid of
  2. Take all of the cans and bottles to my parents house for my sister to turn in.
  3. Clean out the fridge
  4. Mail in my license for work. I should have done this like a month ago....
  5. Wash the swim stuff for lessons tonight
  6. Mail a package to my sister
  7. Stop watching TV. Esp Workout. It's a stupid show
  8. Mop the kitchen and the bathroom
  9. Figure out what I'm going to do re: the mammography course next month
  10. Try to estimate out my earnings over the next few weeks since I'm job hopping around
  11. Finish putting the groceries away
  12. Put away the last 2 bags of scrapbooking stuff I bought
  13. Figure out what's for dinner

No comments:

 

site analysis