Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm a copy cat. Chelle and Allison both did this, and I'm bored at work, so my turn :)

The Letter A
Are you agnostic? no
What is your age? 26
What annoys you? People who drive the speed limit in the left lane. Non turn signal users, lots of people

The Letter B
Do you like bacon? Yep!
Birthday? In October
Who is your best friend? I don't really have any best friends. Right when I started this program, people talked about not having time for friends, and I blew that notion off. It's so true. I'm tired all of the time, and my brain only focuses on school. So I suck as a friend. But my close friends are Jamie, Shel and Brandy

The Letter C
What is your favorite candy? Can't pick just one. I love dove truffle eggs, or really any good chocolate truffles.
Who is your crush? no one exciting. I like James Spader on Boston Legal :)
When was the last time you cried? I don't remember, a few days I think...

The Letter D
Do you daydream? Sometimes. Usually when falling asleep, so really night dreaming.....
What is your favorite kind of dog? Labradors. My miss Bailey buttkins.
What day of the week is it? Saturday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? over hard or scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes, about 10 minutes ago to take a chest x-ray
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? breath. well unless your stuffed up ;)

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? Many times
Do you use fly swatters? Nope.
Have you ever used a foghorn? nope

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? occasionally. I always have it in my purse
Are you a giver or taker? both

The Letter H
How are you? Tired and sick. But happy to be getting paid to sit here and type this out
What’s your height? 5'5
What color is your hair? Brown

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream? Ben and Jerry's Phish food
Have you ever ice-skated? Yep, but it's been a looooong time.
Do you play an instrument? Clarinet

The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean? I like almost any of the jelly belly ones. Peach is good
Do you wear jewelry? nope
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? yeah, but I'm too ashamed to type any of them here ;)

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill? no one really.
Do you want kids? Hopefully because I have 2
Where did you have kindergarten? Salem Heights

The Letter L
Are you laid-back? I try to be. I've been tense lately
Do you lie? More than I should
Do you love anyone? Quite a few peeps.

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie? The Shawshank Redemption, Ocean's 11, The Thomas Crown Affair, Debbie does Dallas, the list just goes on and on ;)
Do you still watch Disney movies? Dah.
Do you like mangos? eh, I'm iffy

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? Mommy, Memo, Mare
What is your favorite number? I1,365,487.
Do you prefer night or day? I'm a night owl

The Letter O
What is your one wish? To make it through the next 3 months and not have a break down. Long term, to be happy and healthy, and have a happy healthy family
Are you an only child? Nope, there are 5 of us.
Do you wish this year was over? Not really. I have next week off!

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? That I'll some how drive off of a bridge with both kids in the car, and not be able to save both of them
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? Made me laugh, honest, fun to be with, trust worthy

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? Um in some cases. I try not to be, it depends on who I'm with. Sometimes ithappens way too quickly...

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? Duh. Of course!
Do you watch reality T.V.? yeah, survivor, amazing race, top chef, project runway, more I'm sure...
What is a good reason to cry? There really isn't a wrong reason. Unless it's your 5 yr old crying because your 3 yr old took a toy away...then it's just annoying ;)

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun. Too much rain right now...
Do you like snow? Yeah, I wish we got a little more
What is your favorite season? fall

The Letter T
What time is it? 4:27pm PST
What time did you wake up? 8am, got up at 830
When was the last time you slept in a tent? years ago

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? yep

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? lima beans
Where do you want to go on vacation? right now? a cruise
What was your last family vacation together? well the kids and I went to St Louis this summer, but Tom couldn't go. Before that, I can't rememeber...

The Letter W
What is your worst habit? hands down, biting my nails
Where do you live? Oregon

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray? only my teeth, so I try to take them instead ;) About 15 so far today ;)
Have you ever seen the X-Games? yeah when channel surfing
Do you own a xylophone? Jake has a lap/travel one, and my parents have a full sized one that plugs in and is LOUD

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? sure
What year where you born in? 1980
What do you yearn for most? Happiness and health

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? Libra
Do you believe in the Zodiac? nope, just for fun
What is your favorite zoo animal? da Monkey's

No comments:

 

site analysis