Thursday, November 02, 2006

sigh

things aren't good. some of what I can talk about:

  • my grandma is in the hospital. for depression. she's like 80. WTF??
  • the hospital just hired 2 more casual techs. Great. less shifts for later. less chance of me getting a job.
  • my parents leave AGAIN this weekend for England. 2 weeks for my dad, 3 for my mom.
  • gina is having surgery next week. This is good and bad. great if they can remove all of the tumors, bad if they can't, she could really go downhill very quickly.
  • it's my 'bitchy' time of the month. don't get AF, just hormonal and bitchy.
  • my parents are having 'issues'. not getting in to it here, but it's not cool. do people actually consider divorce after 30 years of marriage?
So that's the short story. yay.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks ladies. we're getting through it. helps that my parents left for the next 2 weeks. space can be a good thing...

 

site analysis