Friday, November 24, 2006

Nothing good

Not much to talk about, sorry...

I'm just happy its only Friday night, it feels like Sunday night. And that was with me going to work for 7 hours today! It was a steady morning, but a SLOOOOOOOW afternoon.

I decided I need to start exercising again. I hadn't been gaining weight at all, just staying the same, until now. I've gained 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Soooo we need to counteract that. I'm going to go to the gym either tomorrow or Sunday, and then atleast on Wednesday night while Tom goes to spinning (I'll just do the elliptical and ride the bike while he's in there). I need to cut out my night time eating (like the nachos Jake and I shared at 930pm.....). I think if I can just do those 2 things, the gym 2-3 times a week and no eating after say 7pm, then I should be good. Wish me luck.

I'm heading to bed now. If I think of anything witty to say (yeah right! ;) I'll post tomorrow or Sunday..

No comments:

 

site analysis