Thursday, October 05, 2006

Like pulling teeth

we were soooooo sloooooooooooow today. I did a total of 4 patients. In 8.5 hours. It sucked ass. And I had forgotten my book at home.

I really hope tomorrow picks up. And the Dr's tomorrow are not my favorites. If I had to rank the 5 of them by favorites there would be a 1, 2,2,2,5. So tomorrow is one of the 2's and the 5. Great. He seems nice enough, but he gets angry pretty quickly. Well more quickly than the others. I always feel like I'm annoying him when I get him for exams, or ask questions. I'm kind of past the 'she's new be nice to her stage.' So when I fuck up, it sucks if he's there.

So if my clinical instructor and my program director think I'm up for it, I can apply for my temporary license as soon as I finish my comp's. My goal tomorrow is to practice positioning the 5 I have left. Then if we actually get any of those, I can maybe not fuck it up (like I did a sternum last week that was majorly botched).

I'd love to be able to make some $, as I know people are always looking for time off, but getting turned down, or not getting as much as they'd like, because no one can work.

Well I'm gonna watch the Office and Gray's and head to bed.

No comments:

 

site analysis