Friday, October 13, 2006

Ehhhh

Bleh. I'm in a funk. Not sure why, probably just the whole cyclical moods going about their rotation....

I'm glad today is Friday. I'm NOT glad that I have to take a CPR class 45 minutes away, at 9am tomorrow. But I am meeting my friend Brandy afterwards, so that's good.

I'm kind of pissed off that the only male attention I've gotten today has been from my perverted co-workers, and a drunk ER patient. He was pretty hot....but still.

I did get to do a few head CT's today. I was saved by the gal working in CT (I had been sitting and talking with 6 guys and they were being uh guys....), and she let me do 2 CT's. Then later Dan let me do a head CT too.

Every once in a while I really start to question certain parts of my life, and that's what's happening right now. It too will pass. Just not soon enough.

No comments:

 

site analysis