Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blah

I shouldn't have just eaten a piece of cake. It's making me feel ill.

I pulled a muscle in my leg, I'm guessing of my quads. I'm leaning towards my left vastus medialis or left sartorius. It hurts. Wanna know how I hurt it? We were moving the TV and Tom didn't take my advice. I told him we should set the TV on this desk we had still in the box, so it would be raised about 6 inches off the ground. Nope, we set it on the ground. It was super akward to pick up, and when that happened, I just felt this zing in my leg. And now it hurts.

Atleast I didn't fuck my knee up. That would have been more expected since my knees were way over my toes, and even though I was TRYING to lift with my legs, the position I was in put 100% on my knees/ankles and back. Sa-weet.

Now if I can just get away with out having to lift any patients tomorrow or Tuesday, I might be able to heal.

Sorry if none of the above made any sense. I'm tired. And whiney. And I hurt. And I have to be up in 7 hours. Boooooooo.

No comments:

 

site analysis