Thursday, July 27, 2006

Slacker!!

Whaa?!?! Who me? Yes of course me. I suck. Sorry.

Police are still investigating the drowning. So sad. Hard to watch the AY primetime special that was on tonight. I don't like thinking about water.

We went to the kiddos new school picinic tonight. It was okay. I felt very out of place. I'm pretty sure we were the youngest parents there by atleast 4 or 5 years, except for maybe the 2 asian couples. But I think they just looked young, as one of the dads is a Dr.

I was worried the PBJ and turkey and cheese sandwichs wouldn't be touched, but even if mommy and daddy like organic grown up crap, the kids didn't and the sandwichs were all eaten. And the string cheese was a big hit too. YAY me for feeding crap to kids.

I overheard a mom telling her 3 or 4 yr old son that pringles weren't food. That's cool.

So we had to leave the park early because Jake threw a HUGE fit because he threw 3 water ballons at Tom instead of playing catch. It didn't really matter, except I had JUST told him not to throw them AT anyone, only play catch. So he had to be hauled off to the van and I felt like a GREAT mom. Just re-solidifying our standing at the bottom of the heap.

Off to bed now. I have to go to work tomorrow. I called in today because Jake was up 3 times last night and I was exhausted this AM.

No comments:

 

site analysis