Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WTF?

How is it that I can get a crush on just about anybody (well with in reason of course. ooh especially the kind of nerdy types, I love them. hehehe), and it's not a big deal at all. But if I even THINK about Tom thinking that someone else is hot/attractive makes me feel ill.

I know it's because I have about zero self esteem right now, and just feel crappy in general. But it's not cool. It's not healthy. I just don't get it. And I wish it wasn't so.

I say all of this even though things have been fine since the kiddos have left (read: sex everyday without any interruptions! yay!).

I think it makes me sad that he has all of these friends, but the only friends I have these days are at work, or on here. But I've had so little time to post/comment on blogs, I feel that slacking too. On the other hand, he posts on multiple message boards, training websites ect plus meets with a group of people 2 times a week to ride.

I need something. Not sure what, but just talking about this is making me sad :(

2 comments:

Shanna said...

ha! this will make you feel better!! i've got you beat! the only people i have around here are jerrett and the BIL/SIL who i'd rather not be around...there was the blogger chick (not gonna mention names) that i met but she was weird. so it's me and the kid. FUN.

seriously, screw what i said i'll be there if ya need me!

Mary said...

Thanks chelle and shanna.

I talked to Tom last night, and feel better. Actually we had a huge fight, but I'm glad everything got out in the open. I feel alot better now :)

 

site analysis