Thursday, May 04, 2006

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My hair looks funny.

2. When is the next time you will have sex? I dunno. Last night was good, so maybe tonight will be a reprise?

3. What's a word that rhymes with FUCK? Luck

4. Favorite planet? Uranus

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell-phone? My friend Brandy.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? The main one is Float On by Modest Mouse

7. What shirt are you wearing? A green retro looking polo type shirt from Target. I love it.

8. Do you label yourself? Yeah, coolest x-ray tech in the world ;)

9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing? I'm barefoot, but I just took off my pink reef flipflops

10. Bright or Dark Room? Shit, bright. And all fucking day I'm stuck in a cave. Or so it seems. Apparently rad techs like dark spaces. Ask again in a year, I bet my answer will be dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Alien? She rocks.

12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one? Which ever is pushed up against a wall.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? 265 at 545. That was the response to "How much is it gonna cost and when is the appointment?" for our dog. I didn't text back, I had to call to find out WHAT would cost almost $300......

16. What's a word that you say a lot? "Fucking shit" (not as much as I used to....)

17.Who told you he/she loved you last? Claraboo

18. Last furry thing you touched? Miss Baileybuttkins

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Zero

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? 2. Both are in my camera bag.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 19

22. Your worst enemy? I have no idea. I'll go with Al, myself.

23. What is your current desktop picture? No picture

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Who's the best girly in the world?"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you take? Fly. then I'd make a million bucks going on TV shows ;) Clara asked to fly yesterday.

26. Do you like someone? Very few people...

27. What was the last book you read? "The Davinci Code" last weekend.

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do? I'd be fucking killing whoever just shot my girly.

30. What is the closest object to your left foot? An industrial sized can of blueberries (my makeshift footrest).

No comments:

 

site analysis