Wednesday, March 08, 2006

OMgoodness

KIM has cursed me. I read her blog about her hinted at poor day with HER 4 yr old son. Shortly after, my dad dropped the kids off after having taken them to church for a music program. Before my dad even left, all shit hit the fan. Throwing, hitting, kicking, temper tantrum over a paper he thought he left in the car, but was actually in his pocket.

I won't go in to the hour we spent trying to get them both to sleep. I was doing pretty well until he kicked me in the face. I lost my temper and spanked him :( He hasn't been spanked in quite sometime. Made me feel so guilty.

I swear he was on crack or something. He was FINE when I dropped him off at my parents house, but 2.5 hours later he was going apeshit. Must have gotten a contact high from one of the baptists or something....

4 comments:

Tink said...

Ok, NOT funny that your kid kicked you in the face and was behaving so badly. But THIS made me LOL

"Must have gotten a contact high from one of the baptists or something...."

Poor girl. I hope everything has evened out now.

Mary said...

Well we were laying in bed when he kicked me. Tom was holding him down, and I was trying to do breathing exercises/relaxation with him. Yes I was reaching. But he was thrashing around, twisted sideways, and clipped my chin.

Then he passed out. At like 11:00. And got up when Tom left at 6am. USUALLY this kid stays up as late as humanly possible, but then I have to DRAG out of bed in the AM.

He's just weird.

And yes, those damn Baptists at Meth-any (okay really Bethany) baptist church....

mamatulip said...

Ugh, Mary. I had a morning like that with Julia. ((hugs))

Kim Fernandez said...

Dude, I didn't curse you. Four is an evil, evil, ugly age. I can't wait for his birthday this year.

 

site analysis