Wednesday, March 08, 2006

1. Best movie you've seen in the last year: I have no idea. None are standing out right now

2. Favorite web site: http://www.cuteoverload.com/

3. What sport (if any) did you play in high school? I played 1 year of HS soccer, but I played club soccer from 13-18. I HATED the coach at my school, so that's why I only lasted 1 year. Also played little league freshman year.

4. Favorite T.V. show: The Office, Boston Legal, House, Grey's Anatomy

5. What is the interior color of your car? grey, full of crap

6. Have you ever been outside the country? Only to the UK twice

7. Are you right or left handed? Right

8. Do you have an inny or an outy? I got an innie going on.

9. Where were you born? In a birthing center (the same one as AKP's hubby was born at) just south of Eugene, OR

10. Can you do the splits? Uh no.

11. Any odd talents? Not really.

12. If you could pick any nick-name for yourself, what would it be? Diet Coke Queen

13. What was your first impression of your spouse/boyfriend? He's an ass.

14. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? "Here's to the Night" Eve 6

15. Favorite card game: 21

16. If moofs are goofs, and goofs are moofs, then all moofs are definitely goofs. True or false? True

17. What is the square root of 64? 8

18. Steak or chicken? BOTH!

19. Comedy, romance, or suspense? Dark Comedy

20. Favorite childhood cartoon: Gummy Bears

21. Favorite make up line: I don't wear makeup, but did work for Estee Lauder for 2 or 3 years, so I'll say Clinique

22. What is your home page? MSN

23. What are you listening to right now? CSI NY

24. If you could make up a theme song for your life, what would it be? Didn't you already ask this question.

25. What's your favorite fruit & vegetable? Fruit-blueberries, Veggies-Zucchini

26. Who is your hero? I'm not sure

27. What is your favorite fairytale? Don't really ahve one

28. Who are you most like - Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, or Ariel? Probably Belle because I love to read....copying Chelle on this one.

29. What celebrity are you hot for? James Spader, Hugh Laurie, Jim on the Office

30. Who is your favorite historical figure & why? Jeez I have no idea. And I used to be such a history buff. I'd say anyone who decided they weren't going to put up with oppresive shit, and tried to make a change/take a stand.

31. Are you one of those weird people who likes chicken, beef & pork, but won't eat it off the bone? Nope

32. What was your favorite thing to do on summer break when you were a kid? Playing outside. Riding bikes, making forts in the back yard

33. How many siblings do you have? 37 yr old sis, 30 yr old bro, 27 yr old sis, 23 yr old sis

34. Do any of you have crazy neighbors, or is it just me? Not really. We don't speak to any of them. We DO refer to the lady across the street as the crazy Russian lady though....

35. If you're married, how old were you when you got married. . . to this spouse? 20

36. Have you ever stood in front of the mirror with a hairbrush and pretended to sing along with the music? Um no, I don't like looking at myself

37. If you could make any law, what would it be? I'd have to think about this for quite awhile. I think it would have to do with some sort of regulation aginst pharm/insurance companies, but I"m not sure what exactly....

38. If you had 10 million dollars, how would you spend it? Pay off all of our debt. Buy property and build a house. Share with our families. Buy a new car. I'd still finish school, cuz these days, 10 mil isn't much.

39. Hillary or Condoleezza? Hillary. Condi already has her husba...I mean the president

40. What's the coolest thing you've ever found? I found a twenty dollar bill when I was about 8, outside of a football game, and my dad let me keep it. It was in the middle of a gravel parking lot, at night.

41. Who was the scariest, Jason or Freddie? Didn't watch either.

42. If you could meet any famous person, past or present, who would it be? Dave Matthews

No comments:

 

site analysis