Saturday, March 11, 2006

mememe

3 things you wish for (just for you)
1. Healthly (less weight ;)
2. Satisfaction with what I have
3. a scrapbooking room

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!)
1. hire a maid
2. boob job
3. travel the world

3 bad habits you have
1. Biting my nails
2. I've got a quick temper
3. I swear like a fucking sailor

3 insecurities you feel
1. My being overweight/looking like a 12 yr old
2. That I'm not a good wife or mother or person
3. that people would judge me for the choices I've made

3 talents/skills you wish you had
1. I wish I could sew
2. I wish I could memorize stuff easier
3. I wish that I had this deep desire to exercise, instead of not.

3 things that you would do if you had more time
1. Read
2. Scrapbook more often
3. play at the park

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation
1. nice hot showers or baths
2. quizzes or puzzle games online
3. cuddle time with my 2 cuties

3 things that spark your creativity
1. My children
2. Many people I 'talk' to online
3. Nature

2 comments:

mamatulip said...

"Hire a maid"

YES. I can't believe I didn't put that down. LOL.

Tink said...

Forget the boob job, but definitely hire a maid. ;)

 

site analysis