Sunday, January 01, 2006

Things I want to do in 2006

1.) Lose weight. I'm joining weight watchers this week, and will stick by it. It worked before, it will work again-this time I won't be a quitter ;)

2.) Start going to the gym again. Tom has already started back at spinning classes, and by the end of the month I want to be joining him twice a week. I need to get som endurance up before then though, I couldn't last right now.

3.) Stay focused on school. I wasn't happy with my grades this term, and want to be this term.

4.) Do a 1/2 marathon this summer. There are 2 I'm eyeing, one is on the 4th of July.

5.) Continue to declutter and get rid of crap. We are bursting at the seams around here, and that has to change. I've started these 2 weeks I've been off of school, but I need to keep it up until our house is managable.

6.) Do more activities with the kids. Part of this depends on weather, part on $$, and part on Tom and I being lazy. (talking about going places, doing things not at home ect)

That's all I can think of right now. I suck, sorry.

3 comments:

Kimmykay said...

Hey Mary. We are so with you on being lazy and doing things with the kids. We enjoy it once we get out and get going but it's the getting that sucks. LOL.

mamatulip said...

All you gotta do is love your family, dude, and you're doin' allright. ;)

Di said...

Hey, we not only have WW in common but I am planning to do a marathon too. There is this agency that helps anyone in any kind of shape get ready in four months. Oh, I am going to need ALL of those four months!

 

site analysis