Monday, December 19, 2005

Stupid stupid stupid....

I forgot to deposit a check, and unless I'm one lucky little cookie, my account will overdraw. I haven't overdrawn in a long long long time. But of course I have to do it the week before Christmas...

On the good news front, I talked to one of the financial aid peeps and I'll be getting a Perkins loan, which they didn't have available for me in the fall. This is a GOOD loan that I can pay off over 5 years by working in my field. So really, I won't have to pay it off. YAY!!! That means I should be getting atleast money in January.

3 comments:

mamatulip said...

Congrats on the loan...that's awesome!

Di said...

I wish I had known about those loans when I was in school. Instead I got the regular one which I am still paying off. I would have been done already because I have worked in the same non-profit job for 7 years now. sigh, get what you can!

Mary said...

Thanks Kath :) Oh and my account didn't overdraw YAY me :)

di-I'm taking the regular loans too. We just can't do it having to pay daycare, with out some sort of income. It should work out where my loan payments will take the place of daycare. Hopefully I can be resolute in paying of the loans quicker than needed, just to get them paid off quickly!

 

site analysis