Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Clothes

Clara has worn 7 different pairs of pants today, and 4 shirts. I don't even know how many pair of underwear. And she's only had 1 accident. I'm thinking we need locks for her dresser drawers or something.

Good news, I didn't overdraw my bank account, and I didn't forget to make a deposit today, so I should be safe :)

Bad news, the dentist says that I need another crown. Same tooth, otherside. Yeah I don't have an extra $800 laying around, and the last crown kicked my ass. It hurt so freakin' bad for almost a month. I really don't want to relive that. It was horrible. And I made sure they understood. It would be a different dentist preforming it this time, so who knows. I'll have to mull this over for a bit.

That's all for today, as usual, my life is pretty bland...

3 comments:

mamatulip said...

Ugh Mary. I feel ya on the tooth bit. I've been have problems with one tooth now for a while and it's really painful, but the work they do on it to try and figure out what's going on with it is worse than the pain...so I'm just not saying anything about it anymore.

Tink said...

Dentists scare me. Especially when they start listing off expensive shit you NEED to have done. Have you gotten a second opinion? I hear you on the clothes bit. My friend has her daughter's hamper suspended two feet above the kids reach lol.

Mary said...

Kath that's what I started doing. I'll post my new dentist story in another post-it's great ;)

Tink-I'm not scared of the dentist, but I have such sensitive teeth, I KNOW it's going to hurt, regardless of what they do. Even spraying coldwater on 1/2 of them hurts. Damn parents for giving me soft, sensitive teeth... ;) Clara's clothes are already in our room instead of theirs, so I'm thinking I'll just be gating our room from now on...

 

site analysis